Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Skip Brott <sb...@dmp.com> on 2007/07/05 20:03:56 UTC

In place upgrade/update

Treat me kindly as I am brand new here.

I am currently running SA 3.1.0 on RHEL3  with sendmail 8.13 and am
interested in upgrading SA to a newer version.  I have not been able to find
any documentation as to what I need to back up from my current installation.
I assume I need to keep all of my *.cf files located in
/etc/mail/spamassassin, but what else should I be concerned about?  I had
planned to upgrade to 3.2.1 but it was kicking out the dependency problems
which I am concerned about.  I opted for 3.1.9 and I just completed the
rpmbuild so the installation is ready but I don't want to lose any of my
existing configuration.

Thanks for any and all insight!

- Skip