Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com> on 2019/07/17 21:17:25 UTC

Re: Proposal: Add permanent url to community metrics dashboard

I'd like to move this forward. Mikhail, would you be interested in filing
an issue with Infra to see if it's possible? I can do it if you prefer.

It seems that the concerns related to these dashboards showing up in search
results have been addressed. Does the community have any other concern
around this before we can move it forward?
Best
-P.

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for starting this.

I'm working on some maintenance on metrics site meanwhile. Looking to
disable auth and intializing dashboards from github sources. We might have
to look into proper deployment afterwards as well.

--Mikhail

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.