Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2002/04/15 23:50:20 UTC

Matchers..

Hi,

I was looking for a way to match "sender is not" and wondered what had
happened to the regex matchers that I think someone was working on?

d.

Re: Matchers..

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Oh, they're just collecting dust on my desktop at home.  I was going to
take what was sent to the list and rework a bit, but I forget why.
They're not really that hard to create once you decide on a regex
package.  Feel free to implement away if you need them in the near-term.
--
Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/