Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Bates <da...@triggersoft.com> on 2006/06/06 14:13:07 UTC

Move two folders into a zip file

I'm trying to create a new zip file with two folders inside it:

    <jar destfile="${backup.dir}/archive.zip">

      <fileset dir="frontend"/>

      <fileset dir="backend"/>

    </jar>

However, this ends up putting the CONTENTS of "frontend" and "backend"
folders into the zip.

I want those folders to be included as well:

+ archive.zip

|------------------- frontend/

--------------------------------------/ Contents of frontend

|------------------- backend/

--------------------------------------/ Contents of backend

What switch is needed?

David Bates
Analyst Programmer
Trigger Software Ltd
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1242 258682

Phone: +44 (0)1242 256990
Fax: +44 (0)1242 256996
Visit: www.triggersoft.com <http://www.triggersoft.com/>

email:david.bates@triggersoft.com

 Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and
not
necessarily the company. This email and any files transmitted with it
are
confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you
are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it
the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. Please either
notify
a member of the Trigger Software support team by telephone on 01242
256990 or by replying to this email and advising accordingly.
Thank you for your co-operation.