Posted to users@camel.apache.org by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2015/08/20 18:55:50 UTC

Camel hanging up

Yes I know there are newer versions and we're planning on updating to the
latest version, but this code is in production and we can't change it just
yet.  I'm using ActiveMQ-Camel-5.5.1 in a star topology.  A large number of
files, approximately 100 at 100 MB average, are being dequeued and dropped
into folders on the destination broker, but every week the code appears to
hang up and it stops delivering files until ActiveMQ-Camel is restarted.

I enabled TRACE in the logs and I can clearly see when the system stops
writing to the activemq.log file, but I don't understand why nor do I know
where to look next.  I'm going to attach my activemq.log file from the most
recent incident so someone can hopefully point me in a direction that leads
to resolving this problem.

Please let me know if there's any further information that I need to
provide. activemq.log
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5770865/activemq.log>