Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Philip Gladstone <ph...@gladstonefamily.net> on 2006/09/28 19:15:08 UTC

Interactions with mod_filter in apache 2.2

I'm having problems with mod_filter and mod_perl. It appears that the
mod_filter defined filters run before the mod_perl defined filters. This
is bad as I'm using mod_filter to control DEFLATE!

Ideally, I'd like to be able to have a perl function that allowed me to
bind a perl implementation of a filter to a filtername (i.e. the perl
equivalent of ap_register_output_filter). Then I could use mod_filter
commands in place of PerlOutputFilterHandler to add the filter into the
processing chain.

However, maybe there is some other way that already works......

Philip