Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Vangelis karv <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2014/03/01 16:36:03 UTC

RE: Parse Metatags 2.2.1

Hi Talat! Looks like you have put a lot of effort in this one!

Help us understand the patch:
1. <property>
  <name>plugin.includes</name>
 <value>protocol-http|urlfilter-domain|parse-(html|tika|metatags)|index-(basic|anchor|more|metadata)|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)|scoring-new</value>
 <description> </description>
</property>

2. In nutch-site.xml can you tell us how to use those 4 new properties?
<property>
  <name>index.parse.md</name>
  <value>description,keywords</value>
  <description></description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>index.content.md</name>
  <value></value>
  <description> </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>index.db.md</name>
  <value></value>
  <description> </description>
</property>

<!-- parse-metatags plugin properties -->
<property>
  <name>description;keywords</name>
  <value>*</value>
  <description>  </description>
</property>

3. I read somewhere that we need to input
<field name="metatag.description" type="string" stored="true" indexed="true"/>

in schema.xml both in solr and nutch. Is that correct?

4. I want to see my chosen metatags at MySQL, for I find it more useful for my queries. Any ideas how to implement this?