Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Karen Schaper <Ka...@frontiernet.net> on 2007/12/10 22:59:06 UTC

Create button to open popup Window.

Hi,

I am very new to wicket.  My background is with jsp.

I'd like to add a button that will open a popup window that contains
mulitple checkboxes.  The user will select a few checkboxes and then those
choices will be listed back on the main page ( using ajax??)

Right now I'm trying to figure out how in wicket to have my button open a
popup window.  I don't want to submit the form but have some type of onclick
event.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Karen

Re: Create button to open popup Window.

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@gmail.com>.
You may want to check out PopupSettings as well.

http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13doc/org/apache/wicket/markup/html/link/PopupSettings.html

Jeremy

Posted by Christian Alejandro Marquez Grabia <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi