Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Les Hartzman <le...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/02 06:43:22 UTC

mod_ssl and Win32 Apache 2.0

I noticed that the binaries for 2.0 do not contain the
mod_ssl module, but the source zip does contain the
code.

I don't have VC++ for making use of the nmake build
file.  I know that I can use Cygwin, but I read that
the Cygwin performance is about 30% slower than the
native Win32.

Is there anyway I can build the mod_ssl code for
native performance?

Why isn't mod_ssl included in the binaries
distributions?

Thanks.

Les

=====