Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Jonathan Roberts <jr...@rjlg.com> on 2009/02/23 22:56:40 UTC

RE: help getting latest.integration to work -- solved!

After poking through the source, the ApacheURLLister had a bug which
caused it to not support full urls in the anchor tag's href.  Nexus does
this by default.

This is fixed the in the ivy trunk, but didn't seem to make it to the
2.0 release.  Any idea when the next patch is due out?

Thanks,
Jon

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
The next release will probably be made within a few weeks, depending on the amount of time we have to create it...
We'll include a fix for this problem in that release.

Maarten