Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/31 10:24:56 UTC

[ALC] ALC Indore Event - April 2023

Hello All,

The ALC [1] Indore Chapter [2] is planning to organize a "Workshop on
Apache Solr" on the 7th of April 2023, Friday. This is an introductory
session and a step towards promoting awareness about different Apache
projects and developing interest in the students to contribute to
these projects.

As per ALC Event guidelines [3], we would like to request PMC approval
for this upcoming event.

The workshop will be an interactive in-person event to understand the
concepts of Apache Solr step by step and get a hands-on experience
covering the following topics:

- Introduction to Solr
- Documents, Fields, and Schema Design
- Indexing
- Searching
(Speaker: Aditya Sharma)

The event is sponsored by HotWax Systems and will be hosted at their
Indore Office.
Details of the event can be found here [4].

Registrations for the event will be done through Eventbrite [5] and
the tickets are available for free.

[1] https://s.apache.org/alc
[2] https://s.apache.org/alc-indore
[3] https://s.apache.org/alc-guidelines