Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Ja...@chase.com on 2005/04/15 15:54:50 UTC

How is iBATIS pronounced?

I assume the first "i" is short and the first syllable is stressed, but I've heard others pronounce it to rhyme with "I got it," stressing the second syllable.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim Huddleston

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you

Re: How is iBATIS pronounced?

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: How is iBATIS pronounced?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

Re: How is iBATIS pronounced?

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
The funny thing is that due to the heritage of the word, it actually should
be pronounced i-BAIT-is.

http://www.ibatis.com/background.html

Cheers,
Clinton