Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2002/04/04 18:14:10 UTC

cvs.apache.org problem?

When I logged into cvs.apache.org I got this:

Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
                                                Thus no job control in this
shell.
  /usr/share/games/fortune/freebsd-tips: No such file or directory

Anyone having the same problem / knowing what is happening?

/LS

Re: cvs.apache.org problem?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
This should be fixed.  I think I needed more /dev/pty devices than were
configured.  I've successfully logged in enough times to bring the total
# of users over 32.  I'll keep an eye out for similar errors in the future
in the messages log.

	Brian