Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2011/09/16 04:24:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1171093 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: accounting/servicedef/ order/src/org/ofbiz/order/order/ product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/ product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/receipt/ product/servicedef/ product/src/org/ofbiz/product/product/

Hi Hans,

If you're working in the ItemIssuance area, you might want to look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-4386 . I reckon there's a nasty
bug there, and the Jira issue has a unit test to demonstrate it and a patch.

Since your change is for service products, I doubt there's any interaction
between your changes and mine, but it would be good to make sure of that.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
I see Jacques is working on your issue. The changes we made are for the
specific product type only, so i do not expect a conflict here.

Regards,
Hans

Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Alternative ofbiz website: http://www.ofbiz.info