Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com> on 2015/08/10 22:33:05 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-872: Swift copy object and append metadata (#842)

The existing method replaces metadata.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-872: Swift copy object and append metadata

-- File Changes --

    M apis/openstack-swift/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/swift/v1/features/ObjectApi.java (34)
    M apis/openstack-swift/src/test/java/org/jclouds/openstack/swift/v1/features/ObjectApiLiveTest.java (48)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-872: Swift copy object and append metadata (#842)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
@zack-shoylev Follow on to #840.  I added some live tests but running `mvn integration-test -pl :rackspace-cloudfiles-us` does not seem to run tests from `ObjectApiLiveTest`.  Does the `rackspace-cloudfiles-us` provider need to subclass this class?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842#issuecomment-129598417

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-872: Swift copy object and append metadata (#842)

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
rebuild please

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842#issuecomment-130045281

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-872: Swift copy object and append metadata (#842)

Posted by Zack Shoylev <no...@github.com>.
It seems the two providers are not extending the features tests from rackspace-cloudfiles, which is why you are seeing this.

We should just extend all of these to the providers, instead of testing them separately (hassle). It might make sense to directly extend from swift where applicable.

-Zack

Posted by Andrew Gaul <no...@github.com>.
Subclasses `ObjectApiLiveTest` in #843.  We can address other classes in subsequent commits.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/842#issuecomment-129659864