Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2017/06/01 02:23:23 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache MADlib podling

Super awesome news! Major milestone for the MADlib community!

With my mentor hat on, I'll start driving the rest of the graduation
process soon:
    http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process

Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations on reaching this milestone.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services