Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org> on 2007/04/01 23:44:31 UTC

[VOTE] root pom version 2 release

Hi,

I applied some configuration fixes to the root pom, mostly to smooth the
release process. The sourceresolver release depends on this new pom.

I've staged a new release of the pom on
people.apache.org/~jheymans/staging-repo/.

Please cast your votes, the vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Jorg

Re: [VOTE] root pom version 2 release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I applied some configuration fixes to the root pom, mostly to smooth the
> release process. The sourceresolver release depends on this new pom.
>
> I've staged a new release of the pom on
> people.apache.org/~jheymans/staging-repo/.
>

> Please cast your votes, the vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Regards
> Jorg

Carsten Ziegeler
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/