Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pat Quinn <pa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/26 17:50:12 UTC

Jasper Pre-Compiling JSPs with the same name

Hi,

I have JSPs in seperate folders with the same name and when i try to
precompile them (Using ANT) i get a duplicate class name error... as you'd
expect when i pass in one class package name e.g.

<jasper package="com.mycompany.servlets"
	uriroot="jsps"
	webXmlFragment="jsp-fragments.xml"
	outputDir="src/jsp"/>

Any ideas how i might resolve this issue?

Re: Jasper Pre-Compiling JSPs with the same name

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
Pat Quinn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have JSPs in seperate folders with the same name and when i try to
> precompile them (Using ANT) i get a duplicate class name error... as
> you'd expect when i pass in one class package name e.g.

I organize my JSP folders the same way I organize the java folders:
src/java/com/mycompany/servlets
web/com/mycompany/servlets

-Rob