Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by marcelo melo <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/03 02:10:13 UTC

Obtaining a reference to the Interceptors server-side

Hi all,

I am using the Spring configuration + Annotations and WS-Security with
Signature, and I've manange to extract the user from the X509
signature using an Interceptor. The problem now is that I need to use
this value on my Service implementor (inside a Web Method), and I
don't know how to do it, if I could obtain a reference to this
Interceptor inside the Implementor I think it would work, since I
could store the user name inside the Interceptor. Is there a way to do
it? Since I am using the Spring Config my Implementor is a POJO and
except for the Annotations there are no other references to the CXF
server on it.

Thanks.
.