Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/05 18:03:50 UTC

11/06/2018 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi All,

It has been two weeks since our last sync and now is time to share our
progress again. Let's share our works done for the last two weeks in this
thread. And see if we need some hangout discussions or not.

From my side:
Helped to prepare the Heron release and pod report
Continue working on custom operator support. Cleaned up the first version
and added grouping support.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 11/06/2018 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

I mainly worked on the Apache Release Candidate and reviewed a bunch of PRs
from the community.

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: 11/06/2018 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Eren Avsarogullari <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,