Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk> on 2010/08/23 17:07:21 UTC

News Letter Subscription Functionality

Hi All

I am trying to use news letter subscription functionality by using the
box "Sign Up For Contact List" which comes on left hand side.

I have entered my email address and submitted that form and after
submitting it I get redirected to home page.

I am not sure that how and where I can check if someone has subscribed
to news letter or not.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Gaurav

Re: News Letter Subscription Functionality

Posted by Gaurav Kalia <ga...@techblue.co.uk>.
Hi Heidi

Thanks for the help.

Just another quick question, Does this functionality supposed to send
confirmation email to the subscriber or not?

Thanks
Gaurav

Posted by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Hello,