Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Sivaraja Sandrasegaran <si...@biztone.com> on 2001/02/16 03:58:59 UTC

BugRat Report #83 - compilation from jsp to java enters an endless loop

Dear all,

I'm using Tomcat 3.2.1 on Solaris 7 for Intel with JDK1.2.2. I'm
experiencing same problem as described below. I also found another bug with
simmilar description, BugRat Report #810. Is there a solution to this
problem beside upgrading to JDK1.3 ?

Thanks.

           From: Carlos Anjos
           Subject: Re: BugRat Report #83 - When running the examples,
compilation from jsp to java enters an
           endless loop, filling the filesystem
           Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 12:04:09 -0800

      BugRat Mail System wrote:

      > ----- Sender's Comment -----
      > Hi, Carlos, have you solved this in any manner, from a thread in
Tomcat-user o dev i
<http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/83>

      > Report #83 Details

      Well, someone told me that with jdk 1.3 the problem disappeared, and
      since it worked on linux, it does seem to be jdk related. However at
the
      time of the writing, the final release of jdk1.3 for solaris/intel was
      not available, just a release candidate. So I postponed that
intalation
      until a final release came out. It seems it has already been released,
      so I'll probably intall it next week. I'll post the results.

      Carlos.

      --

      Carlos.Anjos@inesc.pt   T:+351 21 3100432       Fax:+351 21 3100445

--
Sivaraja Sandrasegaran
Production Control Team Leader - Biztone.com Sdn. Bhd.

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE:
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the addressee named herein
and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient of the e-mail, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited and you should not communicate with the intended
recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system
and server. Thank you.