Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com> on 2013/04/30 21:52:16 UTC

SSVM

I notice in SSVM my /etc/resolve.conf file has a bad nameserver in the list.

If I vi this file, it doesn't allow me to edit it.

How can I change this file?

Warren

RE: SSVM

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
The first two entries in the resolv.conf file on the router are:

domain citrite.net
search citrite.net

Where did these come from?

Warren

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
I believe the dns entries will point to the virtual router, which in turn
forward to what you specify in the zone details.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Warren Nicholson <

FW: SSVM

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.

RE: SSVM

Posted by Warren Nicholson <wa...@nfinausa.com>.
If you don't have an internal DNS server,
Is it OK to use an external one in its place?

Warren

Re: SSVM

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.