Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/20 23:34:08 UTC

Reminder about NiFi 1.x line vs 0.x line

Team,

Lots of great movement going and now we're working towards the new 1.x
line while also continuing progress on the 0.x line.  While we
progress just be mindful that 0.x is committed to working against Java
7 as a minimum whereas 1.x is Java 8 as a minimum.  When merging PRs
to both lines just make sure you don't put anything into 0.x that will
break that.  ...somehow I feel like now that I wrote this I will be
the one to break this.

Thanks
Joe