Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Wangwenli <wa...@huawei.com> on 2016/07/14 07:05:58 UTC

答复: 答复: 答复: Using Spark on Hive with Hive also using Spark as its execution engine

I using 1.x latest,    but ,    I checked  the master branch(2.x),  the latest code,  no update.

Regards
Wenli

Posted by Wangwenli <wa...@huawei.com>.
I think you know what I said is relate to execution plan, right?
My spark version is 1.5.X

Regards
Wenli

.

Re: 答复: 答复: 答复: Using Spark on Hive with Hive also using Spark as its execution engine

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.