Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2006/11/13 22:23:42 UTC

mod_mbox status

On Nov 12, 2006, at 12:50 AM, Paul Querna wrote:
> FWIW, mod_mbox, which you listed as dormant, has had more commits
> in the last 6 months than the 1.3.x branch.

BTW, are you talking about one of the mod_mbox branches?  I saw only
a couple minor changes on trunk in the last 6 months.

Ah, now I see a few more on the surgery branch.  What is needed before
we can merge that branch back onto trunk?

....Roy

Re: mod_mbox status

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Nov 12, 2006, at 12:50 AM, Paul Querna wrote:
>> FWIW, mod_mbox, which you listed as dormant, has had more commits in
>> the last 6 months than the 1.3.x branch.
>
> BTW, are you talking about one of the mod_mbox branches?  I saw only
> a couple minor changes on trunk in the last 6 months.
>
> Ah, now I see a few more on the surgery branch.  What is needed before
> we can merge that branch back onto trunk?

Justin wants automake removed, except that automake is used in both
trunk and the surgery branch...

I don't disagree with getting automake removed as a good goal, just not
one hss stepped forward to do anything about it.

-Paul