Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Pavel Znamenáček <zn...@cncz.cz> on 2008/01/17 00:11:09 UTC

[Feature Question] Multiple files within artifact (resources beside a target)

Hi,

    is there a possibility to include a special resource file within the
artifact result (i.e. I would like to deploy special configuration file
or custom resources beside .dll). This question also covers how to
handle the localizations?

Thankx for reply.

Br, Pavel Znamenacek

Re: [Feature Question] Multiple files within artifact (resources beside a target)

Posted by Pavel Znamenáček <zn...@cncz.cz>.
I opened a JIRA for multi file assemblies with a little description or
suggestion what to use to implement it.
NMAVEN-104 (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN-104)
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/NMAVEN-104>. The multi file assembly
could be enough, but not for mutable files (I guess).

Br, PZn/

--

**Pavel Znamenacek**
*Software Developer*

**CN Resources International (CZ) a.s.**
Ve Smeckach 20, Prague 1, 110 00
*VoIP Line: +420 234 375 383* | Fixed Line: +420 234 375 183
E-mail: znamenacek@cncz.cz <ma...@cncz.cz> | Web:
http://www.cncz.cz

Re: [Feature Question] Multiple files within artifact (resources beside a target)

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Evan Worley <ev...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,