Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bank Kiratisin <ba...@emirca.com> on 2003/03/24 18:31:45 UTC

Tiles - Forward - Images/Color not shown

Hi all,

I have a problem with tiles not shown up. My web application uses
struts/tiles on Tomcat 4.1.18. Almost every click on the site submits a
form to an Action, which forwards visitors to the next page that
consists of multiple main and small tiles.

Now the problem is 'sometimes' some tiles (in the same page) don't show
up. But when I click refresh button (and of course the browser warns if
I want to resubmit the form), the tiles do show up again. It happens
often with the images and background color, while the content text shows
up normally. Can anyone help me?

Ps. I don't know if this is related, but it trends to happen more often
when I tested from outside the company network (the application is
hosted at the company and it happens less when I tested at the office.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-- Bank

Re: Tiles - Forward - Images/Color not shown

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  First of all, when you have a "bad" page not showing what you expect,
check the page source on the client side. Does the page contains the
image tags and so on ? Does the page is well formed ? Is there some
syntax errors ? Save the page, reload it from the server until you have
a correct page. Look for the differences ... If the page is correct,
this is a problem with your browser. If not, there is a problem on the
server side.
  Check if all your tiles are inserted as expected.

   Hope this help,

        Cedric