Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by kbighorse <kb...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/26 19:08:24 UTC

Abator 1.1.0: Root class cannot be loaded

Appears harmless, but got the warning "Root class <class> cannot be loaded,
checking for member overrides is disabled for this class".  Set rootClass
<property> in <javaModelGenerator> in abatorConfig.xml.  Checked all my
classes and all extend rootClass as expected.  rootClass does have an
instance variable, but it doesn't conflict with any generated properties
that I can find.  Did anything happen/not happen that I should be aware of?

Kimball

Re: Abator 1.1.0: Root class cannot be loaded

Posted by yabc <ya...@tom.com>.
please show a exmaple using "rootClasspath".
thanks.

Re: Abator 1.1.0: Root class cannot be loaded

Posted by je...@gmail.com.
No - rootClasspath only applies to looking for any rootClass that
might be specified.  Other objects (like DAO generators) are found
through the normal runtime classpath settings - like an Ant classpath
or a JVM classpath.

Jeff Butler

Posted by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.