Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Flinn Mueller <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/31 18:43:01 UTC

ruby client

qq, your choice of couch ruby client (and why)?

Re: ruby client

Posted by Flinn Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
What did you like about RelaxDB over the DM Adapter?  Was it not as
flexible?

So far I really like the simplicity of CouchObject.  That could change
if I start doing anything more complex I guess.

Re: ruby client

Re: ruby client

Posted by Flinn Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: ruby client