Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Christian Gosch <c....@inovex.de> on 2005/09/27 11:46:26 UTC

Q: Print setup: How to print row/col headers (ABC...123...)?

Hi,

I want to print the A B C col headers and 1 2 3 row headers together with
the sheet. I cannot find any methos to set up this in HFFSSheet or
HFFSSheet.PrintSetup. I use poi-2.5.1-final-20040804.jar.

I only can find HSSFSheet.setDisplayRowColHeadings(boolean), which controls
the _display_ of these headers in "normal" view, and a PrintHeadersRecord
when looking up http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/apidocs/index.html , but the
latter does not seem to be referenced anywhere and does not seem to be
visible on the HSSF level.

Is there a possibility to achieve _printout_ of these headers with POI?

Dipl.-Inform. Christian Gosch
Systems Development
inovex GmbH
Karlsruher Strasse 71