Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Howard <hn...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/04 17:09:01 UTC

Color printing issue with lexmark printer

Dear Sirs,

I am using Open Office with a Mac Laptop OSX Lion installed.  The issue I have is printing text color (i.e.: Red) prints in black.

Thank you in advance,

Howard

Good Day!!!

Use those talents you have. You will make it. You will give joy to the world. Take this tip from nature:

The woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except those who sang best.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome or pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW.... What a ride!!!!

“true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.”

“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”

Re: Color printing issue with lexmark printer

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Thu, 4 Oct 2012 08:09:01 -0700 (PDT)
Howard <hn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Sirs,
>
> I am using Open Office with a Mac Laptop OSX Lion installed.  The issue I have is printing text color (i.e.: Red) prints in black.
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Howard

Check on /File /Print : Properties that there is not a setting to print colours as black/grayscale.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Color printing issue with lexmark printer

Posted by johnny smith <dm...@gmail.com>.

On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:30:17 -0000, Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> wrote:

> Check on /File /Print : Properties that there is not a setting to print
> colours as black/grayscale.

check (i.e. unchek) also "options/openoffice.org/print/convert colors to
grayscale" and "options/openoffice.org writer/print/print text in black".