Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Firmin David <da...@capco.com> on 2001/06/01 11:55:20 UTC

RE: newbie: Error 500 No action instance for path /login could be created

There are a couple of things that are worth checking here, either of which
could cause the error you're seeing
Ensure that the path attribute in your /login action mapping in
struts-config.xml is the fully qualified class name of the action class you
wish to instantiate.
Also ensure that your Action class extends the
org.apache.struts.action.Action superclass.
HTH
Dave