Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Balaraju.Kagidala Kagidala" <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/09 09:24:18 UTC

Facing issue with Solr Cloud and Delta Import

Hi,

    I have issue with total record count after delta update for solr index
divided into 2 shards and these shards running on two solr  instances.

The updates to the index are happening properly but the record count is not
matching. I verified this is happening only if the index is divided into
multiple shards and when solr cloud is used.

if the index is of single instance without shards every thing is working
fine , means record count is matching after the delta import. Please help
me if there is an issue with Solr Cloud setup.

Thanks
Bala