Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by darniz <rn...@edmunds.com> on 2009/11/03 23:13:45 UTC

lucid kstem group and artifact id to put in POM

Hello
Right now we are using lucid Kstemmer and it works fine and the two jars
required "lucid-kstem.jar" and "lucid-solr-kstem.jar" are present in our web
app. i am trying to get hold of groupid and artifact so that i can plug it
into maven to download this two files from POM.
i searched the maven repo at http://repo2.maven.org/maven2 and can find the
Kstem definition

Any advice

darniz

Re: lucid kstem group and artifact id to put in POM

Posted by Andrey Klochkov <ak...@griddynamics.com>.
Hi

Just install it manually with mvn install

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:13 AM, darniz <rn...@edmunds.com> wrote:

> Hello
> Right now we are using lucid Kstemmer and it works fine and the two jars
> required "lucid-kstem.jar" and "lucid-solr-kstem.jar" are present in our
> web
> app. i am trying to get hold of groupid and artifact so that i can plug it
> into maven to download this two files from POM.
> i searched the maven repo at http://repo2.maven.org/maven2 and can find
> the
> Kstem definition
>
> Any advice