Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sandro Ruch <sa...@namics.com> on 2004/09/02 17:00:03 UTC

No deserializer found for type ...

hi all,
we are currently working on a prototype with apache axis and faces the
following problem:

1. we specified a little webservice with a java-bean as parameter.
2. the java-bean itself has three attributes. two of them are standard
java datatypes and the last is of type of an abstract class.
3. we generated the client-classes out of the wsdl.
4. after creating a little main-class we tried to call the webservice.

At that point we get the SAXException with the message could not find
deserializer for type (http://.....) followed by the stacktrace.
After inspecting the wsdl we saw that the entry "complexType" of this
attribute was empty (i.e. <sequence/>)...

<complexType abstract="true" name="AbstractValueObject">
        <sequence/>
</complexType>

What's wrong or how can we specifiy the concrete value object we are
using....?

thanks for any comment,
sandro