Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 05:28:12 UTC

API Load Test - Oauth 1.0

Hi Experts,

I am stuck in creating a load testing script for API's having Oauth 1.0
authorization.
Can some one please guide me how to configure it using Jmeter?
If any more details required please let me know.

Re: API Load Test - Oauth 1.0

Posted by praveen tiwari <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

So the implementation is like we have oauth 1.0 in our API.

Signature method - HMAC-SHA256.
Consumer key.
Consumer secret.
Access token.

In header we have 3 keys, content type and other 2 keys.

I have used oauth sampler ( though it's deprecated, I didn't find any other
option).

But unfortunately no success yet.
Please let me know if you any further details.

Re: API Load Test - Oauth 1.0