Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gunivortus Goos <Gu...@boudicca.de> on 2006/10/08 10:14:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Alias - html problem

Hello ,

In my httpd.conf is configured:

 Alias /mp3am/ "E:/mp3/"
   <Directory E:/mp3>
   AllowOverride AuthConfig
  </Directory>

In the directory E:/mp3 there's a html file, nice configured.
It should look like this:

Filename                                        Size
10cc                                            DIR
2 Unlimited                                     DIR

Of course with backgroundcolor, a specific font and
background colour.

However, Apache doesn't take the html files in that
directory and the subdirectories at all, he (or is it
A she?) creates html files of its own, looking like:

               Index of /mp3am/1
Name                    Last modified       Size Description
 Parent Directory        07-Oct-2006 20:42    -
 1995 - Paradisio Ams..> 07-Oct-2006 15:57    -
 Harrie/                 07-Oct-2006 15:57    -
 mp3-a-m.html            08-Oct-2006 09:44    1k

Apache/1.3.29 Server at ggoos.net Port 80

How can I get that Apache takes the html files I created
there myself in stead of creating its own??

--
Best regards,
 Gunivortus