Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn> on 2017/11/03 03:11:00 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 - release candidate 1

This vote has passed with 7  +1 votes, 1 +0 vote, and no -1 votes

7  +1 votes from:
      Steve Varnau (binding)
      Pierre Smits   (binding)
      Hans Zeller   (binding)
      Roberta Marton   (binding)
      Atri Sharma
      Sandhya Sundaresan  (binding)

1  +0 vote from:
      Jacques Le Roux  (binding)

Full email thread :  https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/836bff9c2a5c529223fdc17b82c21f47e4c6a02eee1a2a557a58cb9b@%3Cdev.trafodion.apache.org%3E

Thanks to all who voted. Next step is a vote in the Incubator project.

Ming

RE: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 - release candidate 1

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
thanks Pierre to point this out. When go to general vote, we will fix this.

Ming

Posted by Sandhya Sundaresan <sa...@esgyn.com>.
Thanks Pierre. I think we may have gotten this fact mixed up in our earlier releases. I looked up this link we had referred to earlier and it says , as you pointed out , that : " PPMC member’s vote is binding is for the addition of new PPMC members and committers. Release votes are only binding to IPMC members"
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Sandhya

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
HI all,