Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/03 16:15:18 UTC

Incorrect failure handler exceptions

Hello!

The notorious problem with failure handler's thread dump, which nobody has
bothered to investigate, until now. "IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance$2.apply"

If anybody knows how to fix it, please suggest.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Incorrect failure handler exceptions

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.
Ilya, thanks for your effort.

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy

Re: Incorrect failure handler exceptions

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

The fix is now merged.

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.