Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "K.A.Hussain Ali" <Hu...@photoninfotech.com> on 2005/12/07 07:53:55 UTC

searching while crawling.

HI all,

while crawling using Nutch could we make out a search over the segments crawled and indexed.
i had some error while doing the above way , i dont get any hits,
kindly send me ur suggestion to overcome the above,and also
should we do search only after the whole crawling ends ?

Thanks in advance
regards
-Hussain

Re :Re: searching while crawling.

Posted by "K.A.Hussain Ali" <Hu...@photoninfotech.com>.
Hi all
Thanks stefan for the reply
 .. but i did as you mentioned like...
generate ,fetch ,update and index cycles but the Nutch doesnt search the New
segment indexed unless i do restart the server.

Any  suggestions would be greatly helpful.
Thanks in advance
regards
-Hussain.

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.