Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2014/10/01 13:48:05 UTC

Re: [ApacheCon] Titles and Abstracts

Hi Rich,

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> ...Read titles and abstracts. Can they be improved?...

I just stumbled on [1] which says "Apache DeviceMap is a collaborative
effort by Adobe, OpenDDR and others" which is wrong - Apache projects
are never collaborations between companies and organizations, they are
driven by individuals (I know you know that Rich, just being extra
clear ;-)

I suggest replacing that with "Apache DeviceMap is a collaborative
effort to create a comprehensive...".

Ccing Werner in case he's got a better suggestion that respects the
ASF's neutrality.

The "later that year OpenDDR contributed DDR APis for Java and. NET"
bit is ok, it's factual.

Thanks!
-Bertrand (DeviceMap incubation mentor)

[1] http://apacheconeu2014.sched.org/event/096b8f5178467c494b9348e857cf3bef#.VCvYtimSyRM

Re: [ApacheCon] Titles and Abstracts

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
I'm actually already conversing with Werner about exactly this issue.