Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sampath kanakaraju <k_...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/18 23:40:03 UTC

action.xml

Hi,
I am new to struts and was going thru the
documentation for struts 1.0-b1. I found that
action.xml file is no more necessary in version 1.0.
Could anyone please clarify with this. The
docuementation says that this file has been
deprecated. I am confused.
Thanx for the information.
sampath

http://auctions.yahoo.com/