Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Anjali Maurya <an...@indiamart.com.INVALID> on 2023/05/08 03:56:04 UTC

deleteById for multiple ids with route parameter

Hi all,

We are using solr cloud (version 8.10). We are using deleteById which takes
the id and route value to delete the id from the specific shard. deleteById
takes only one value of id.

I want to ask if there is any way to send multiple ids to deleteById with
route parameter and if can we send multiple update requests to one solr
request.

RE: deleteById for multiple ids with route parameter

Posted by Subhasis Patra <su...@e2open.com>.
Yes Anjali,

I have used UpdateRequest. deleteById (List<Ids>) . I don’t face any issues. Not sure what you mean when you say route value. Id is unique.

Thanks
Subhasis Patra
240-755-2601
Subhasis.patra@e2open.com

PHISH ALERT! CHECK VALIDITY IF CLICKING, SHARING, RESPONDING