Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by syn uw <sy...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/09 11:34:02 UTC

mod_jk2 config file and log file place

Hello,

I have just installed the latest version of mod_jk2 with Apache 1.3.29 on
Linux and wanted to know how I can specify to mod_jk2 where he should look
for the workers2.properties config file and where he should write the
jk2.log log file ?

I had a look into the documentation but I cannot find anything about that.
The problem I have is that I have compiled Apache with
--sysconfdir=/etc/apache and --prefix=/opt/apache and mod_jk2 still looks
for workers2.properties in /opt/apache/conf. Same thiing for the log file it
wants to write the logfile into /opt/apache/logs but I would like to have it
into /var/log. How can I do that ?

Many thanks
Regards