Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonar, Nishant" <ni...@wachovia.com> on 2007/11/02 16:17:46 UTC

driver not found for hibernate3-maven-plugin

Hi

I have 2 child modules under 1 parent; one of them is using the
mssqlserver driver and other the oracle driver.

When I run the POMs for these which are using the
hibernate3-maven-plugin, the one which executes later says that the
driver is not found

I've tried changing the sequence of pom execution for both but again
it's for later where I get the driver not found error.

The drivers are specified as plug-in dependencies.

Does anybody faced such kind of problem or maybe I am taking a wrong
direction for trouble shooting

Regards,

Nishant Sonar

Synechron Technologies

Desk: +91 20 305 13400 (Ext# 294) Cell: +91 9823871676

Working hours : 2:30 AM - 10:30 AM EST

Re: driver not found for hibernate3-maven-plugin

Posted by Nathaniel Stoddard <na...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried specifying the drivers as build extensions?  That's how I
have it (no parent POMs though) and it works fine for me.  Then again, it
could just be another strange reactor problem....