Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu> on 2008/12/12 00:49:04 UTC

how to retrieve partyId from createCustomer

All,

There is a very complex service implementation "createCustomer". Yet
there is not a single service definition that defines createCustomer api.
What would be the best way to retrieve partyId from this service?

Jacek

Re: how to retrieve partyId from createCustomer

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
if you call service through controller event, I think result map containing
partyid_OUT_VariableName is set to request attribute.

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacek Wagner <ja...@berkeley.edu>.
CJay,