Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@apache.org> on 2018/05/16 19:34:27 UTC

Wiki permissions

Hello Devs,

Could someone grant me permissions to edit Apache Wiki?

My Id: sai_boorlagadda

Sai

Re: Wiki permissions

Posted by Sai Boorlagadda <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark.

I have been unsuccessful to login using my other account 'sboorlagadda'
where I am continuously prompted to enter a captcha.
Was able to successfully reset password using forget password flow but not
able to login using my creds, so I have created a new account.

If there is a way to get back my account `sboorlagadda` then good or else
it can be removed.

Sai

Re: Wiki permissions

Posted by Mark Bretl <mb...@apache.org>.