Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Garner, Shawn" <sh...@vangent.com> on 2007/04/12 23:44:32 UTC

question on BrokerFactoryBean xbean xml file

Alright I have my redeliveryPolicy working here on the url but I want to
move to the BrokerFactoryBean and use the configuration file.

vm://localhost?jms.redeliveryPolicy.maximumRedeliveries=10&amp;jms.redel
iveryPolicy.initialRedeliveryDelay=60000&amp;jms.redeliveryPolicy.backOf
fMultiplier=2

What XML element does redeliveryPolicy map to?

I've been looking at this but cant find it there:
http://activemq.apache.org/xbean-xml-reference-41.html#XBeanXMLReference
4.1-brokerelement

Shawn

Re: question on BrokerFactoryBean xbean xml file

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
The activemq.xml file is used to configure the broker. However the
RedeliveryPolicy is used by the JMS client. So you could create a
RedeliveryPolicy bean in a Spring.xml and configure it on an
ActiveMQConnectionFactory if you want to use XML to configure it

--

James
-------