Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/17 23:13:35 UTC

[Tobago] BUG? please help!

Hello,

I have this code on my jsp:

	<tc:panel id="idefix" height="1" width="1"
rendered="#{operatorManagedBean.operatorFilesController.fetchReport}">
	    <f:facet name="reload">
		<tc:reload frequency="1000" />
	    </f:facet>
	    <tc:progress id="asterix"
value="#{operatorManagedBean.operatorFilesController.progress}" >
		<f:facet name="complete">
		    <tc:command transition="false"
action="#{operatorManagedBean.operatorFilesController.getReport}" />
		</f:facet>
	    </tc:progress>
	</tc:panel>

fetchReport just uploads a file to a user. The problem is that the
transition attribute is ignored,
so the transission progressbar won't dissapear, since there is no new
page - just file. This issue is similiar to:

[Tobago] Problem with progress bar and PDF download

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [Tobago] BUG? please help!

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
So I see...

is there any other way to auto-execute action?

let's say that at top of my page I have:

<c:if ....>
execute some action
</c:if>

I know about tc:page's facet action, but using it would be quite
troublesome for me. Is there any alternative?

regards,
michael

--
stawicki@gmail.com